Where can I find information on The Affordable Care Act?
- This site has a lot of useful information (obamacarefacts.com)
- Another useful site (kff.org)
- The Democratic Platform 2016 details the party’s view on healthcare
- 58% of all Americans favor single payer health care (gallup.com)
- (NEW) Our Revolution has provided talking points (DOC)
How do I get involved?
- Tim Kaine is collecting stories and opinions on the ACA and how it benefits you and the people you love. Go here to share yours!
- Contact your senators, congressmen, governors, and state officials.
Tell them they need to represent you, your friends and your family, and they spend less time supporting the large corporate conglomerates that make money off the ill-health of average Americans.
- Write letters to the editor of local newspapers and blogs
- Help us organize! Sign up to our email list and learn about events where you can make a difference
- Join our Facebook page
Ideas? Questions? Comments? Email the page administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org